1 par-baked pie crust
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup milk
3 pastured eggs
1/2 cup shredded leftover turkey
1/3 cup leftover cornbread stuffing
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 TBS chopped fresh sage
salt and pepper to taste
leftover turkey gravy serve
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Arrange quiche fillings (except the cheese) in the bottom of the par-baked crust. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs together in a large, heatproof mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pot on medium heat, cook cream and milk until just simmering, stirring often.
- Temper the hot milk mixture into the eggs (pour hot milk slowly while whisking constantly), and whisk thoroughly to incorporate.
- Pour the custard mixture (hot milk + eggs) into your pie shell on top of the quiche filling, being careful not to over-fill the shell.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and place in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes or until set. The center of the custard should have a bit of a wobble to it, but will not be wet or runny. A thermometer check should register an internal temp of 160°-165°.
- Let set for 15-20 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serve with leftover gravy and rolls.